Friday, February 1, 2013

Bad bloggers

Yes, it has been a while - sorry folks.

We ran our 6 miles last Saturday - having to be a bit inventive with the route and icy sidewalks. It turned out well to switch Sat and Sun long runs as I never got to run Sunday and neither did Amber.

Monday was a rest day
Tuesday was 3 miles in Hebron - pretty warm day which was a body shock. I'm so used to dressing for the cold.
Wednesday - spoke too soon - it was very cold and I did 4 miles with the RC (Amber had a sick one at home). I wasn't feeling too great, in fact I could feel the sinus infection and my ears had been aching for days.
Thursday I called off the run - and work and headed to the doctor first thing. Double ear infection and sinus  :(
Friday - snow day from school and I have spent most of the day in bed.

I'm not fearful of losing my runners legs :) not like before - plus we were doubling week 4 in numbers so hopefully back into the swing of things Saturday morning and heading for week 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment