Sunday, February 3, 2013

Starting Week 5

It's an awful feeling to want to exercise and the inability to do so. It took me back to last Spring when I had my weird knee injury just after starting to learn to love to run. I tried to work out with Jillian Michaels' DVD on Saturday and well - it was unpleasant to say the least. The pain in the ear drums was unreal - I really feel for those who have constant sinus issues :(

So my balance is back and my head is less cloudy so we enter week 5 (after having a somewhat repeated week 4).
 The plan is: (what really happened in blue)

 Monday 4 miles no
Tuesday 5 miles no
Wednesday (running club) 4 miles yes
Thursday 3 miles yes
Friday (off - teach Bootcamp)
Saturday (running club) 7 miles.run 3.5
Sunday  4.5 run 5.8


What a week to come back to - good thing is I will have my awesome Amber with me.... nothing worse than running without her !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment